Wednesday, December 9, 2009

a new year's card




I made the new year's card with computer in the office but it is just put the picture of next year's Chinese astrology to the format. I used to make the cards with handwriting when I was younger but nowadays almost every Japanese make it with computer so it is not full of warmth.
They just exchange the cards as a common practice. It is kind of silly, I think...
Although I could make the format only for 3mitunes, the 25 pcs of cards was printed upside down by mistake because I made it chatting with the ownner...omg !! She was in bad mood when she was got known my mistake. We can exchange the newyear's card spoiled in writing to the new ones at the post office. But seems she will use them for private. Anyway it's none of my business.:p

I was asked to fill out the profile card by my student. She wanted to get known my address and send newyear's card to me . But I had to write up about myself in great detail.
It requires describing kind of everything about myself; address, phone-number, birth-date, blood type, favorite foods, TV program, the best thing I would like to get, song I usually sing at Karaoke, favorite color, movie, words...even Love Talk.
Somehow I made it seriously and was thought about myself carefully again. But I spent all of the time of my class to do it. Phew...I feel I fell right into the trap of her.






No comments: