Wednesday, January 20, 2010

stick shift car

I drove ultra light truck in the office today. Rather I had to do it. Because I am only one employee currently so I have to do everything. I went to the welding plant to pick up the repaired luggage curt. Besides it is stick shift car. I tried to drive it after several years. Even though it has been a long time since I drove stick shift car last time I got the drivers license with MT car so I still remember how to use the clutch. But I almost got a stall again and again during starting car. Furthermore when I tried to turn a car around that's because I was on the footpath with a slope I couldn't move forward and moved back more and more. So I shifted into neutral and stopped the engine. Just then, the owner of that plant came running and helped me. Anyway...I escaped by the skin of my teeth.

No comments: